When facility activities are driving your schedule, coordination is a high priority to complete construction successfully. DFI phased the Aquatic Swim Center Renovations project to allow for minimal shutdowns and no impact to swimming league activities.
DFI provided Construction Management and Inspection (CM&I) services for Phase Four (4) of this project, located in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Demolition and replacement of three (3) areas of translucent roof and wall panels as indicated on approved drawings.
- Painting of walls in mechanical well.
- Panel assemblies were installed in existing openings and curbs.
- Renovations included demolition and replacement of translucent wall and roof panels, telescoping bleachers, carpet and paint, Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) roofing, rooftop dehumidification, condensing units, pumps and air conditioning units.
- Replacement of existing rooftop dehumidification units with new rooftop air conditioning units, which included condensing units and pumps on grade.
- Replacement of roof in the mechanical well area with new TPO roofing.
- Replacement of telescoping manual bleachers, carpeting and painting in the mezzanine.