DFI continues to service SHA by providing Landscape Architects and Landscape Inspectors for numerous projects in the Eastern Shore and Central Maryland areas. Some responsibilities include preparing projects for advertisement, utilizing GPS/GIS for surveying, storing data in ERSI, asset management, plan design review, and identification of landscape beds, plant materials, and trees while adhering to environmental regulations.
DFI also gives assist and aid in data base management, drafting IFP’s, and vegetation establishment in utility forestry. Not to go unnoticed, DFI provides levels of pesticide training to OED and OOM staff.
- Integrated Roadside Vegetation Management, Invasive Species and Native Plant Establishment at Wetland Mitigation Sites in AACo., Charles County, and Calvert County
- Sustainability Improvements MD70 from Taylor Avenue to Farragut Road, AACo.
- Economic Recovery Project, Tree and Wetland Planting Enhancements in District 5
- Invasive Species Removal and Landscape Project, AACo.
- Blue Star Memorial Planting at MD424
- Annapolis Landscape Plantings, Turf and Landscape Planting Maintenance
- District 1&2 GAMS Data Collection
- Develop 6 Invitations to bid for control of Canada Thistle in Districts 2,3,4,5,6,7