DFI has an ongoing contract with Calvert County Utilities.
DFI is responsible for providing construction management, inspection, and monitoring services on multiple roadway and utility projects in Calvert County.
Calvert Industrial Park Sewer Pumping Station and Force Main (completed)
- Construction of sewer pumping station and back-up generator
- Installed new valve vault for pump discharge valves
- Demolished existing wastewater treatment plant
- Epoxy coating within interior of wetwall
- Installed approx. 16,700 ft. of 6” HDPE force main by open-cut and horizontal drilling
- Inspected butt fusion welds
- Wet tap into existing force main and connect to the 6” HDPE force main
Stafford Road Waterline Extension (completed)
- Installed a 12” water main extension at Williams RD and MD Route 231 west to Stafford Road then north to the County’s fueling station
- Required coordination with SHA for MOT
- DFI provided coordination with the Calvert County Detention Center, Barstow Drop-off Center for recycling, and the Prince Frederick Animal Hopsital
East Prince Frederick Well and Tower (ongoing)
- New .75 million gal. elevated water tank
- Allows for future expansion
- Coordinated with Calvert High School to perform night work. This prevented noise distraction during school hours.