Join our team!
We are currently seeking:
- Survey Field Technician- Assist in obtaining and computing data captured through method's of data compilation. Should be experienced at all forms of plat preparation, record plats, planimetric surveys, topographic plans, construction stakeout computations and skilled at deed research.
- Data Entry Technician
- CADD Technician- Drafting, editing, and finalizing design plans and details; Managing production of drawing sets from creation, markup and modification based on overall design; and working collaboratively with the project manager.
- Utility Inspector- Inspection service for both water and sewer main projects. Current openings are available immediately in all working areas of WSSC as well as potential near future openings in Baltimore County, Howard County, and Calvert County. Projects include rehabilitation, trenchless technologies, remove and replace, new development and lateral connections. Send resume to
- Highway Inspector- Multiple openings with MD SHA Districts 2,3, & 7, MdTA as well as several MD Counties (Anne Arundel, Howard, Washington, Prince Georges, Montgomery, Calvert). Work includes heavy transportation/highway, bridge, interchange, pavement maintenance, local program management, greenway multiple purpose trail system as well as others. Send resume to
- Building Inspector- Near future opportunities include new construction of police, fire facilities, as well as public library. Potential additional near future needs include systemic and environmental renovations to existing public agency facilities. Expected work in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Howard, and Washington Counties. Send resume to
- Utility Professional Engineer (PE)
- Transportation Professional Engineer (PE)
- Project Manager- Preparing site development plans for residential and commercial developments. Running a team of design engineers and CADD operators to prepare subdivisions, site development and grading plans through the county process. Meeting with clients and government agencies on projects, from feasibility studies though permit approvals, including addressing field issues during construction. Requirements: 5+ years of experience in civil site design, PE License in State of MD and/or Bachelors in Civil Engineering with EIT, proficient in AutoCAD, working knowledge of Civil 3D. Send resume to and
- Design Engineers Send resume to and
- Environmental Inspectors
Development Facilitators, Inc. is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.