Join our Development Facilitators, Inc. (DFI) team!
We are currently seeking:
Survey Field Technician: Development Facilitators, Inc.’s Survey Department is looking for an individual to perform survey field duties, such as assisting in obtaining and computing data captured through different methods of data aggregation. The technician must have experience with all forms of plat preparation, record plats planimetric surveys, topographic plans and construction stakeout computations and have deed research skills, among other skill sets needed for the job. Send resume to .
- Perform boundary and topographic surveys, as well as construction stakeouts
- Have an understanding of robotic total station and ability to use station
- Operate and maintain data collectors
- Work under the direction of a field leader to gain a deeper understanding of survey techniques and strategy qualifications
- Ability to work and deal with extreme weather conditions
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) Certificate
- Field experience
- Self-motivated, good communication skills
Utility Inspector: Development Facilitators, Inc. is looking for utility inspectors in Silver Spring, Maryland. The inspectors will use their construction knowledge for water and sewer main projects to complete tasks, such as removing and replacing existing aged supply systems. Inspectors must use their knowledge of by-pass systems, rehabilitation, relining and water sample collections, among various skills to complete projects. Send resume to .
- Understanding of sewer and water systems
- Use various construction methods to carry out projects that include, but not limited to, valve operations and installations, pipe laying, restraint systems and fire hydrants
- A minimum of five years experience in water and, or, sewer systems
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) certified or similar certification is desirable
- National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) certified is a strong plus
- Applicants are subject to annual background checks
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have a dependable mode of transportation
Development Facilitators, Inc. is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.